Monday 31 December 2012

New Year's Eve Doodles

I have spent the day at home with my littles ones today, we have been busy making cakes and playing. I thought I would try out my new BAM stencils and so took my latest copy of illusion magazine for some inspiration. I decided to try out a snake face on my youngest son. I have greens, gold and some wicked new liquid gold bing which I have been dying to use. I did this face in a few minutes - probably about 5 or 6 and am quite pleased with it, however, next time I would use a darker green for the outlines.





After finishing this I decided to practice my unicorns - I had been watching Lisa Joy Young on YouTube this morning so thought I would give it another go.
I need more split cakes in unicorn / rainbow colours but not a bad little doodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment